Vacancy: Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Rochester, Kent
Job Type: Permanent
The Hydraquip Group have a new permanent position for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant, based at their head office in Rochester, Kent.
You will be assisting the marketing team to support the delivery of communication and brand plans across digital and traditional channels to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth. The role will encompass all aspects of creative design, collateral and content development as well as monitoring and measuring results of activity. The role will be ideal for a creative, highly motivated team player with a creative background looking to expand their marketing knowledge within a forward thinking business.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Design knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Assist with the creation of artwork
- Digital and traditional campaign delivery: Content Creation, Email Marketing and Social Media Campaigns
- Copywriting and proof reading
- Highly computer literature
- Strong English and Maths skills
- Strong team player
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal/communication skills
- Good analytical skills
You must be a proactive individual who has a good level of time management to ensure the timed delivery of projects is met or exceeded.
Interview Stage: Candidates will be expected to show examples of their work and be encouraged to talk through previous roles or projects.
If you a have flair for design and would like to work for a growing group of companies, please apply today.
No Agencies, All applications via web site with CV