Vacancy: Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
Location: South East
Job Type: Permanent
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics are the UK’s largest independent hose & hydraulic service companies, with hydraulic trade counters strategically placed nationwide and a fleet of engineers operating across the UK. As a thriving hydraulics company which has seen rapid growth, we are dedicated in providing the highest levels of service to our customers.
To strength our engineering team in the South East we are looking for ambitious, pro-activate and experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineers who also have experience in hydraulic engineering. Based from our Strood branch on the Medway City Estate, the primary role will include assisting in the repair workshop, working on hydraulic equipments including ram, pumps and motors as well as visiting customers to assist with breakdowns and servicing equipment.
The full time position will include:
- Mechanical maintenance of hydraulics and pneumatics equipment
- Planned maintenance on a variety of machinery
- Hydraulic pipe work bending and installation
- To assist with fitting duties and support engineers when and where necessary
- To keep the work area, van and equipment in clean and good working order
- Health and safety awareness, training will be provided
– Ideally suited to a Mechanical Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer with knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
– Relevant apprenticeship or higher qualifications is preferred however experience and flexibility are key
We are also recruiting experienced Mobile Hose Fitters, see www.hydraquip.co.uk/vacancies for further details.
Salary subject to experience.
No Agencies, All applications via web site with CV