Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics operate the UK’s largest independent fleet of mobile on site workshops, with an ever expanding network of 140 hydraulic mobile service repair vehicles providing a full national coverage 24/7, 365 day a year.
Prices + VAT
We provide transparency across all our product pricing, with a break down of all individual costs per item when building assemblies and work carried out on site.
Out Of Hours + VAT
A £300 charge for an out of hours call out includes the time travelling both to and from the site, inspection and assembly.
Our account customers benefit from a national rate. Your rate can be discussed with your local branch.
Non Account Customers
Hydraquip offer a £100 + VAT charge on all inspections carried out on site for non account customers
- Live tracking and updates of ETA to site
- Job report, priced work sheet and photographic evidence within 1 hour of job completion
- All job records and photographs stored in a searchable database
- All hose assemblies tagged with unique barcode & serial number
- Fully traceable through Job Manager for warranty
- Hoses can be replicated from its tag
- Hydraquip only supply hose assemblies made using matched hose and fittings
- Manuli Rockmaster hose, providing improved abrasion resistance and bend radius
- ISO 9001 accredited company
- British Fluid Power Association approved company