EPHA Hose Protector Orange
|Part Number||Width (inch)||Length (inch)||List Price||1-9 Price||10+ Price||Quantity|
are durable wear shields made
of an abrasion and hydrocarbon resistant material which is impervious to solvents, oils, grease, and gasoline. In addition, the Hose Protector has an extremely high wear factor
as well as a wide range of operating temperatures (-40° to 430° F) which allows it to protect your equipment in even the harshest of conditions.
Easy Installation In Minutes
Installing a Hose Protector while building a new or replacement hose shields the exact point of abrasion from wear when re-attached. This versatility allows for a fast, simple and effective solution for abrasion problems. EPHA Hose Protectors are easily installed without having to disassemble lines or brake hydraulic systems apart. This allows for spot application in four quick, simple and easy steps.
1. Locate the suspected problem area on the hose.
2. Place the Hose Protector over the problem area.
3. Install cable ties, pulling tight with pliers.
4. Cut off the excess length of the ties and the hose is now safely shielded from wear
Extremely high wear factor
• Wide operating temperature range
(-40 ? to 430 ? F) provides protection in a variety of applications
• Impervious to solvents, oils, grease, gasoline, etc.
• Protective grooves prevent slipping and wear of cable ties
• Exceptionally cost-effective
• Available in 5 sizes – 4”, 6”, 8”, 10” and 12”– cable ties included
• Every order shipped in counter display boxes
• Hose and wiring abrasion caused by points of contact
• Expensive hose and wiring repair bills
• Fires caused by failed oil & electrical systems
• Lost profits from costly downtime
• DEQ oil spills & clean-up “