BEWICK ENGINEERING LTD IN LIQUIDATION AFTER ALMOST 30YRS IN BUSINESS
- Hydraquip have purchased a number of assets from the liquidator & are working to support Bewick Engineering customers
BY: Rabs Atwal PUBLISHED: 14th May 2014 REVISED: 2nd June 2014
|Bewick Engineering Limited of Newcastle upon Tyne was placed in liquidation on May 7th 2014, after almost 30 years in business.Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics have purchased a number of assets from the liquidator and are now working to support the historic customer base serviced by Bewick Engineering Ltd.The Hydraquip Group operate the largest independent owned Hose & Hydraulics companies in the UK. In the North East, the company has over 40 staff working from 3 locations at Blaydon, Newton Aycliffe & Hartlepool. The group operate from 14 branches scattered nationally across the UK.For Bewick Engineering customers who have been left in mid flow with unfinished projects, or are seeking spares or support on historic projects, Hydraquip may be able to provide solutions to existing and new projects. Staff at the Hydraquip Group have a track record of over 30 years in Industrial & Marine hydraulics involving:||[SlideDeck2 id=1674]|
• Design & build of HPUs ,Control Panels & Test Rigs
• Installation of Hydraulic pipework
• Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of Hydraulic Systems (either onsite or in house)
• Competitive supply of hydraulic & pneumatic components.
Our engineering team have the expertise to provide bespoke engineering solutions from the initial concept, to understanding the full engineering challenges and the operational features that are required.