Requests by you to return catalogue goods to us will be accepted subject to a handling charge if all of the following criteria are met:
- the goods are unused and are sourced from the Hydraquip Web Store;
- the goods are in a resalable condition;
- the goods were invoiced within 10 days of the date of return;
- carriage is organised by us – goods must be ready for collection within two days after a returns number is issued. We will only attempt to collect the goods once, goods must be made available for this collection;
- the return must include a Hydraquip Returns Number. Goods returned without a returns number will be transferred to our Customer Collection Point and you will be notified to collect the goods within 7 days.
- Items returned must be in their original packaging where possible, all instruction manuals and accessories must also be included;
- single line returns of less than £10 will not be processed;
- any goods shipped outside of the UK must be returned to a valid UK address at your cost for us to arrange collection.
Handing charges will be levied as follows: goods invoiced within 10 days of the date of return will be subject to a £5 return fee on all orders and either a 20% handling charge or £25, whichever is the greater. All goods must be adequately packed and addressed to: Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Ltd.
For the avoidance of doubt, returned goods will only be accepted if the above requirements are met. Hydraquip cannot accept responsibility for returns forwarded by customers using their own carriers. Under no circumstances should goods to be returned be given to a local Hydraquip representative.
Hydraquip is unable to accept any return of goods sourced on a customer’s behalf which are not listed within the Hydraquip Web Store. Such orders for non-catalogue goods are non-cancellable and non-returnable and as such are accepted entirely at the customer’s own risk.
Should you require any assistance with your return/exchange, please contact our Customer Services team on 0345 812 0212 or email email@example.com