- Jay MacBain leads Hydraquip forward as Managing Director.
- Finning investment will enable Hydraquip to become the largest Onsite Hose Replacement Service Provider in the UK.
- Customers across all industry sectors to benefit from Hydraquip’s increased capacity ensuring a prompt, consistent service nationally.
- Further Acquisitions planned for 2022.
PUBLISHED BY: Rabs Atwal. PUBLISHED: 07th April 2022
Finning UK & Ireland acquired Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics on the 23rd March 2022. Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Ltd continues to operate as a standalone business within the Finning group. The existing leadership team at Hydraquip remain, with Jay MacBain taking the lead as the Managing Director.
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics has a well established customer base focused on industries such as access, materials handling, construction, transportation, agriculture, waste management, utilities and manufacturing. The investment from Finning will enable Hydraquip to accelerate the growth and achieve the vision to be the largest Onsite Hose Replacement Service Provider in the UK.
Hydraquip are pleased to be in a position to offer their customers across all sectors the benefits which will come from this investment, increased fleet size, a reduction in downtime, a broader product range and aftermarket support, while maintaining the recipe of high service levels and good value for money that customers large and small have enjoyed over the years.
Hydraquip will leverage the capabilities of Finning UK & Ireland to recruit, train and develop staff to support the company’s growth plans. The company is actively recruiting for high calibre engineers and trainees nationally to meet this need.
It is an extremely exciting time for Hydraquip as it begins this new chapter. The vision stands as strong today as it did when Hydraquip hit the road with their very first on site hydraulic workshop in 1998. The added support network from Finning UK & Ireland will now be part of this journey, to carry this vision forward. Hydraquip are actively working on potential acquisitions to compliment the business, should you wish discuss any further opportunities please contact Jay MacBain jay.macbain.@hydraquip.co.uk
- Hydraquip Welcomes Applied Fluid Power in Cornwall to the Group
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Welcomes 2nd New Branch Of The Year
- CHOOSING THE CORRECT WRAS APPROVED HOSE ASSEMBLY
- The Benefits Of Choosing Stainless Steel
- A Flexible Solution
- INVESTING IN METAL HOSE
- A SERVICE THAT NEVER SLEEPS. HERE FOR YOU 24/7