- Hydraquip have acquired the assets of one of the best known fluid power companies in Scotland
- Hydraquip expands the network of depots in Scotland
- Former Aero Directors James Weir & Willy Thomson continue as the management team at Hydraquip Lanark branch.
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics continues to build its national network as it seeks to become the largest onsite hose replacement service in the UK. The acquisition of Aero Hydraulics increases Hydraquip’s presence north of the border. This will provide a base throughout Scotland for the 11 service engineers in the area, with a view to grow that network, helping to support the continued demands of its customers.
Aero Hydraulics is based at Lesmahagow near Lanark, just off the [email protected], 25 miles southeast of Glasgow, 30 miles south west of Edinburgh and 50 miles north of Carlisle.
Aero Hydraulics first opened their doors in 1999, and over their 23 years in operation have established themselves as one of the Scotland’s trusted suppliers of fluid power products. Director James Weir becomes Branch Manager for Hydraquip Lanark, supported by Willy Thompson and the other members of the Aero team. They join the group with a wealth of technical experience within the industry.
All customer accounts held with Aero Hydraulics will immediately be provided with a Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics account and will have access to Hydraquip’s full national coverage, along with trade counter support including a comprehensive range of over 70,000+ fluid power components with comprehensive stocks of hydraulic and engine oils, including oil dispensing equipment. In addition to this, the new fully kitted hydraulic trade counter offers an instant one to one service, the in-house resources allowing Hydraquip to provide an over-the-counter service to customers requiring a pattern hose assembly manufactured whilst they wait, with dedicated assembly production facilities which allow the branch to manufacture a one-off hydraulic hose or high volumes of hydraulic hose assemblies.
As part of the expansion, Hydraquip are looking to develop the team in Scotland with both Mobile Hose Fitter and Branch Staff vacancies now live on its careers page. For further information on this acquisition, and to learn more on our proposal for future mergers and acquisitions, contact Duncan MacBain via email [email protected]
- Hydraquip accelerate growth to meet increasing industry demand
- Hydraquip Welcomes Applied Fluid Power in Cornwall to the Group
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Welcomes 2nd New Branch Of The Year
- CHOOSING THE CORRECT WRAS APPROVED HOSE ASSEMBLY
- The Benefits Of Choosing Stainless Steel
- A Flexible Solution
- INVESTING IN METAL HOSE
- A SERVICE THAT NEVER SLEEPS. HERE FOR YOU 24/7