Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics is delighted to announce our first acquisition of 2023, Redline Hydraulics based in Worcester.
- Hydraquip retains all existing staff including the former director Martyn Bunyan
- Fully stocked trade counter and an operational on-site hose service
The newly acquired Worcester location offers a professional & friendly service and is manned by skilled and experienced technicians.
Hydraquip’s Regional Director Jeff Coulson commented, “having a branch location in the southern West Midlands area was part of our strategic plan. This links our West Midlands and South West regions perfectly and when we met with Martyn we both recognised our company synergies and growth ambitions. Martyn and his team have built a fantastic reputation which we’re excited to continue building from with the goal always being to deliver the best customer experience. I’d like to welcome Martyn and his team to our family along with all their partners in customers and suppliers. The future is exciting and this investment demonstrates our commitment to our customers for service delivery”.
The acquisition will strengthen Hydraquip’s national presence as we continue to build our network to become the largest onsite hose replacement provider in the UK. Redline Hydraulics will trade as the Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Worcester branch and is located just off the A449 ring road which connects with principle routes including the M5 to provide access across the south west network.
Redline’s director Martyn Bunyan said, “after meeting Hydraquip back in 2022 we were very impressed with their energy and enthusiasm and it became apparent that it would be an extremely good transition of Redline to Hydraquip. My concerns firstly were to make sure the employees and customers were looked after, with further discussions & meetings we understood their ethos and their ability to take Redline to the next level, which will help to improve our customer service & product ranges along with employee training & prospects. Although Hydraquip are the UK’s largest independent supplier, we were very happy with the same family/team environment and could see how this would help to ensure our smooth transition into the Hydraquip family.
We are looking forward to an exciting future within Hydraquip and to be Worcestershire’s leading supplier of Hydraulic & Pneumatic components & services”.
For further information regarding the acquisition, contact Regional Director Jeff Coulson at email@example.com
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics, Unit F7 & 8, Blackpole Trading Estate East, Blackpole Rd, Worcester. WR3 8SG
For futher acquisition opportunities visit www.fluidpowergrowth.co.uk
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Acquire Fluidtek Services Ltd
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Acquire A1 Hydraulics in Leicester
- Hydraquip Take On The Manchester Half
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Acquire Aero Hydraulics Ltd
- Hydraquip accelerate growth to meet increasing industry demand
- Hydraquip Welcomes Applied Fluid Power in Cornwall to the Group
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Welcomes 2nd New Branch Of The Year
- CHOOSING THE CORRECT WRAS APPROVED HOSE ASSEMBLY
- The Benefits Of Choosing Stainless Steel