Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics are pleased to announce the third acquisition of 2022, Fluidtek Services Ltd, Glasgow.
- Hydraquip have acquired the assets of one of the best known On Site Hose Replacement companies in Scotland
- Hydraquip acquire specialist Oil Filtration & Ultrasonic Cleaning facilities in Scotland.
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics has taken another significant step to strengthen its national network as it seeks to become the largest onsite hose replacement service in the UK. The acquisition of Fluidtek Services Ltd increases Hydraquip’s fleet in Scotland to 17 with further recruitment planned for early 2023.
Fluidtek Services Ltd was established in 2011, building on the foundation built by BMI Glasgow & Hiflex Fluidpower Glasgow before. The business has grown since then and had established itself as a leading provider of Hose Replacement Services in Central Scotland and supplier of products & services to the OIL & GAS Sector.
Hydraquip’s Regional Director Fintan Ennis commented “We are pleased to welcome the Fluidtek team into our business. Fluidtek has grown through a focus on high service levels and competitive pricing. These are values shared by Hydraquip and we look forward to working to demonstrating this to Fluidtek customers in the coming months.”
For further information regarding the acquisition or career opportunities with Hydraquip, please email Regional Director Fintan Ennis on E: email@example.com
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Acquire A1 Hydraulics in Leicester
- Hydraquip Take On The Manchester Half
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Acquire Aero Hydraulics Ltd
- Hydraquip accelerate growth to meet increasing industry demand
- Hydraquip Welcomes Applied Fluid Power in Cornwall to the Group
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Welcomes 2nd New Branch Of The Year
- CHOOSING THE CORRECT WRAS APPROVED HOSE ASSEMBLY
- The Benefits Of Choosing Stainless Steel
- A Flexible Solution