HYDRAQUIP RAISES FUNDS FOR PARIS VICTIMS
- 5% Donated From All Mobile Breakdown Jobs To the IFRC
PUBLISHED BY: Rabs Atwal PUBLISHED: 16th Novemeber 2015
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics want to show their support to all those affected by the tragic events on Paris on Friday 13th November 2015. The company are donating 5% of all sales generated this week (Mon 16th – Sun 22nd Nov) from Mobile Breakdown Jobs from its fleet of 95 On Site Hose Service vehicles to the Paris victims and their families.
The money the company raises from these jobs will be donated directly to The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). IFRC are the world’s largest humanitarian and development network, with millions of volunteers in 189 member National Societies who have been immediately supporting the victims.
There are many ways in which people can get involved to help show their support for the victims of the Paris tragedy. These include contributing through the (IFRC), following or tweeting with the twitter hashtag #PorteOuverte (“open door”). Alternatively, show your support by overlaying the colours of the French flag on your Facebook profile pictures.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our neighbours in France.
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
- Hydraquip Are Pleased To Welcome Transnordic Hydraulic Valves To The Group
- Hydraquip Annouce 2016 Major Expansion Plans
- Hydraquip Acquire The Stocks & Assets of MTL Hydraulics
- Hydraquip’s Hydraulic Power Packs Powering Systems Across The UK
- Enerpac High Pressure Tools & Equipment
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Strood Goes Large
- New Hydraulic Repair Branch in Bolton