HYDRAQUIP HOSE & HYDRAULICS OPENS ITS DOORS TO A NEW BRANCH IN PLYMOUTH, SOUTH WEST
• Significant Reductions In Response Times Within The South West Region
• Hydraquip Plymouth Short Distance To The A38 Devon Expressway
PUBLISHED BY: Rabs Atwal PUBLISHED: 1st August 2018
The Hydraquip Group opens its doors to Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Plymouth which is situated on the border of Cornwall in the picturesque county of Devon. The new hydraulics branch is a short distance to the A38 Devon Expressway, located circa 2 miles north of the city centre. Plymouth benefits from a railway station on the main Penzance to Paddington line and a cross channel ferry terminal.
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Plymouth strengthens Hydraquip’s 24/7 On Site Hose Replacement Service and their presence in the South West which will see a significant reduction in response times. The team at Hydraquip Plymouth join the group with a wealth of experience within the industry plus the hands on expertise of working on site with hydraulic breakdowns. The team are looking forward to their new adventure with Hydraquip are are a key asset to growing the hydraulic hose replacement service in the South West.
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics operate a network of 144 hydraulic hose service engineers nationwide offering a 24/7 365 days service. The on site mobile hose repair team are fully qualified and trained to the current industry standards to ensure jobs are completed within minimum downtime and to the highest standard. The service is strengthened by Hydraquip’s Job Manager Portal which allows customers to book their service breakdown jobs online at www.hydraquip.co.uk/jobmanager or via the company’s Job Manager App which can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices from app stores. Job Manager offers real time status updates, job tracking, SMS or email updates of each stage of the repair, photographs supplied with each repair and provides customers with full traceability and a history of each repair along with the products used.
The new hydraulic trade counter offers an extensive range of fluid power products, ranging from pneumatic components, industrial hose and fittings, hydraulic hose and fittings, quick release couplings, hose reels, tube, valves, pumps to a comprehensive range of hydraulic and engine oils, including oil dispensing equipment. The in house facilities enable the branch to manufacture hoses to pattern over the counter whilst you wait. Larger users of hose assemblies can confidently order their requirements as stock orders, Kanban or call off/scheduled orders. As well as providing significant cost saving methods as tailored kits of components which are picked from stores and delivered straight to production lines.
With Hydraquip’s continuous growth, the company are on track to have 200 service workshop vehicles nationally by 2020. During 2018 the company will continue to focus on their ongoing network expansion plans and are actively seeking time served hydraulic hose engineers. If you would like to be part of a growing team, please visit www.hydraquip.co.uk/vacancies or email your cv to email@example.com in complete confidence.
- Overhaul on a hydraulic power pack used to start up a 5 million pound gas turbine
- Hydraquip Newcastle Design & Manufacture Hydraulic Systems for a RAF Training Transporter Aircraft Simulator
- Hydraquip Kettering, 1st New Branch of 2017 Now Open
- Hydraquip Dundee 2nd Branch Opens in Scotland
- Major Achievement For Karting For Heroes Event Organised By Hydraquip
- Hydraquip Welcomes Kevin Watson and His Team At Aberdeen To The Group
- Hydraquip Purchase The Mobile Assets of Service Hydraulics
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Opens a New Branch in Manchester
- 1st of 4 Hydraquip Branches For 2016 Now Open in Cannock
- Book & Track Your Service Jobs Online With Hydraquip’s Job Manager