HYDRAQUIP WELCOMES KEVIN WATSON AND HIS TEAM AT HYDRAQUIP ABERDEEN TO THE GROUP
- Hydraquip Acquire Aberdeen Business Formerly Known As PK Hydraulics
- This Becomes Hydraquip’s 24th Trading Location
- The 4th Location To Open in 2016 (2 more to be announced soon)
- Expands Our Mobile Van Network to 108
- Addition Of Complete Hose Management and RFID Technology To The Group
- Containerised Workshops
- Full Onshore And Offshore Hose & Hydraulics Training Provider
PUBLISHED BY: Duncan MacBain PUBLISHED: 7th September 2016
Hydraquip completed today the purchase of Aberdeen based business, formerly known as PK Hydraulics, and will invest and continue to operate the Business in Aberdeen, Scotland with the existing team led by Kevin Watson.
The team at Hydraquip Aberdeen has been servicing the Offshore and other industries in the area for the last decade from a 20,000 sq ft premises. This now becomes Hydraquip’s furthest branch North, following the creation of the Dundee branch just months ago which shows Hydraquip’s strength and commitment to now expand its business into Scotland, the 2nd of several planned branches.
Hydraquip will be investing in expanding the onsite 24/7 Hydraulic Hose Repair Service from Aberdeen. The branch currently operate two service vans, the plan is to increase this to four in the short term to allow Hydraquip to expand the service to its traditional base of National accounts as well as service the local business more effectively.
COMPLETE HOSE MANAGEMENT The business expertise brings some new products and services that will add further benefits to Hydraquip’s existing business including Complete Hose Management software meaning through RFID Technology hoses can be asset tagged to enhance accuracy of databases and reduce inspection and maintenance resource and resource planning. Provide a comprehensive survey, inspection, condition assessment, maintenance, replacement, and support service on and off site with a 24 hour online portal.
CONTAINERISED WORKSHOPS Hydraquip Aberdeen also has in stock and ready to go containerised workshops that can be deployed Offshore or literally anywhere in the world with product and skilled staff to provide an instant secure fully equipped workshop with Swaging Equipment, Chop Saws and Pressure testing in one secure unit.
TRAINING COURSES From its 22,000 sq ft premises, Hydraquip Aberdeen’s training suite can offer a full package of approved training courses including Hose Inspection, Working Safely with Hydraulics, Twin Ferrule Compression Fittings Awareness or a specific programme tailored to the clients needs. Training can be provided anywhere in the UK.
- Hydraquip Purchase The Mobile Assets Of Service Hydraulics
- Book & Track Your Service Jobs Online With Hydraquip’s Job Manager
- Sixth Hydraquip Branch To Open This Year, Llandudno Junction, North Wales
- Hydraquip Fund Raises For Paris Victims
- Hydraquip Are Pleased To Welcome Transnordic Hydraulic Valves To The Group
- Hydraquip Annouce 2016 Major Expansion Plans
- Hydraquip Acquire The Stocks & Assets of MTL Hydraulics
- Hydraquip’s Hydraulic Power Packs Powering Systems Across The UK
- Enerpac High Pressure Tools & Equipment
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Strood Goes Large
- New Hydraulic Repair Branch in Bolton