HYDRAQUIP HOSE & HYDRAULICS OPENS A NEW BRANCH IN MANCHESTER
- 2nd Hydraquip Branches To Open in 2016
- 2,500 sq Foot Unit On The Westbrook Park
- Significant Improvements On Response Times Across The UK
- £1,000 Finders Reward Scheme When A Engineer you Recommend is Employed By Hydraquip
PUBLISHED BY: Rabs Atwal PUBLISHED: 21st June 2016
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics opens its doors to the Hydraquip Manchester branch located on the Westbrook Park, off Trafford Park Road. The estate offers easy access into the city centre which is located three miles away as well as the M60 motorway which links to the national motorway network.
The Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Manchester team have moved from their existing location which was shared with the Metal Hose Division in Bolton, into a dedicated 2,500 sq foot unit in Manchester. Branch Manager Gordon Norbury explains, “We are pleased to have moved into this larger premises, the building saw a complete refurbishment prior to Hydraquip moving in. The branch is geographically located with easy access for our customer base”.
The relocation of the Manchester branch is another step forward in strengthening Hydraquip’s 24/7 national on site repair coverage by moving to a prime area with easy access for customers. The move has already seen growth of the service by welcoming new engineers to the existing Hydraquip Manchester team, offering significant improvements on response times across Manchester, the Northwest of England. The team will carry out hydraulic repairs in Manchester, Altrincham, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Blackburn, Bolton, Bradford, Burnley, Bury, Lancaster, Macclesfield, Morecambe, Oldham, Preston, Rochdale, Sale, Salford, Stockport Warrington, Wigan and the surrounding areas. With reducing response times for our customers a key priority, Hydraquip Manchester will continue to focus on their on-going branch expansion plans by growing its engineering team alongside Hydraquip’s Job Manager which allows customers to book and track their service jobs online, and receive real time updates on the status of their job. With this in mind, Hydraquip have introduced a £1,000 Finders Reward Scheme when a recommended engineer is employed by Hydraquip. The reward is paid as a credit to your company. Terms and conditions do apply, further information can be found at http://www.hydraquip.co.uk/reward/
In addition to this, Hydraquip Manchester’s trade counter facilities allow the branch to offer an extensive range of 50,000+ fluid power products which are available immediately or within 24 hours. These fluid power products include hose & fittings, adaptors, hose reels, valves, pneumatic components, pumps, hydraulic oils, engine oils and much more. Together with this, the in house facilities at Hydraquip Manchester allow them to provide a ‘whilst you wait’ service with hydraulic hose assemblies being manufactured to pattern instantly.
For further branch information please contact Hydraquip Manchester directly:
- Book & Track Your Service Jobs Online With Hydraquip’s Job Manager
- Sixth Hydraquip Branch To Open This Year, Llandudno Junction, North Wales
- Hydraquip Fund Raises For Paris Victims
- Hydraquip Are Pleased To Welcome Transnordic Hydraulic Valves To The Group
- Hydraquip Annouce 2016 Major Expansion Plans
- Hydraquip Acquire The Stocks & Assets of MTL Hydraulics
- Hydraquip’s Hydraulic Power Packs Powering Systems Across The UK
- Enerpac High Pressure Tools & Equipment
- Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Strood Goes Large
- New Hydraulic Repair Branch in Bolton